Meeting Point: National Musuem of Singapore, Level 1 Guided Tour Meeting Point
Join us on a stroll around the Bras Basah.Bugis precinct to learn about the various sites of religious worship and multitude of communities who used to live and pray here in the heart of the city! From Catholic churches (Church of St Peter and Paul), a Jewish synagogue (Maghain Aboth Synagogue), Hindu and Buddhist temples (Sri Krishan Temple and the Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple), to the once-bustling Queen St bazaar in the 1970s, this neighbourhood has been, and still is, a significant urban space for various communities, even till today.
Time: 4pm - 6pm
Address: 93 Stamford Road, Singapore 178897
Organiser: Friends of the Museums (FOM)
*Kindly arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour as the tour will begin on time.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
Electronic or printed ticket(s) must be presented in order to join this tour.
Please take note of the following:
• Once all tour slots are filled, we do not accept walk-ins.
• We do not accept cash payment.
• No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
• The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive a full refund in the case of tour cancellation.
• By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
For more enquiries, please email NHB_SHF@nhb.gov.sg.
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
Guided Tour 20th April 4pm-6pm SOLD OUT $5.00 Guided Tour 21st April 4pm-6pm SOLD OUT $5.00
- Venue Address
- 93 Stamford Road Singapore